Páginas

viernes, 28 de enero de 2011

Nuevos Tweets de Gaga sobre BORN THIS WAY

  1. BORN THIS WAY WRITTEN BY: LADY GAGA PRODUCED BY: LADY GAGA, FERNANDO GARIBAY, DJ WHITE SHADOW MIXED AND (cont)http://tl.gd/8e8bt7
  2. It's #1 worldwide! That was fast! You're so radical! Here you Monsters, this one's for you.
  3. Are you ready for the full lyrics?! Can we trend #bornthiswaylyrics!? It has been in my heart for over a year. I'm so excited to share it.
  4. #thankgod4gaga is trending!? More like #thankgod4monsters! Maybe I should leak the lyrics to Born This Way today, whatdya say#leakitgaga?
  5. Thirdly, I need a beer with my name on it cause the last 72hrs gave me a creative hangover.
  6. Ok. Firstly, yes I love Nutella (with Banana+Wonderbread) who doesn't? Secondly, I can't believe Edge of Glory was trending, sneakymonsters!

NOTAS:
Edge of Glory será una canción de Born This Way, supuestamente.
En el último Tweet dice que ama Nutella.
El link del primer Tweet es la letra de Born This Way.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario