Páginas

viernes, 8 de febrero de 2013

Posibles fragmentos de ARTPOP

“Some people think we’re sick, but we just love pop music.”
“Never be afraid to be kicked in the teeth. Let the blood and the bruises define your legacy.”
“The Stage’ is more than I could dream for, time to kill the dance floor.”
“I ate his heart then I swallowed his brain, if you don’t love me back I’ll do it again.”
“Would you love me no matter what?”
“Anyone can love a rose… it takes a great heart to include the thorns.”
“The truth is in my Red Lipstick.”
“When they treat me like a clown, I will become Vuitton Brown”
“I’m Pop’s Wife. Credit Card stealing, too much drinking, borrowing his car without asking, driving him crazy till his last breath.”
“Im gonna leave one streak of bad by my left ear. Lady when its down, and Gaga when its up. could we belong together?”
“I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich. and I’m little bit of a bitch.”
“I was so young when I died, and now Joanne walks inside.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario