Páginas

viernes, 20 de mayo de 2011

Lo que Norman Reedus dijo de la "Lipstick Gun"

Norman Reedus habló sobre la "Lipstick Gun" utilizada en el vídeo de "Judas".
"That was actually a real last minute thing, I was going in for the kiss and then Jesus and I looked at each other like, "Are we going to make out? What's going to happen?" But then she runs over in that outfit and she goes, "I got an idea! I'm going to pull out this gold gun, one that shoots lipstick out of it, and then I'm going to put it on you!" and then gave me a look like, "Is that cool with you?" and I just said, "Rad!" So she said, "Great!" It was totally last minute."
NOTA: Si crees que no la conoces, estás muy equivocado. Esa pistola fue utilizada en el vídeo de "Alejandro", "Video Phone" y en el interludio "The Brain" de "The Fame Ball Tour".
Lipstick Gun utilizada por Evandro Soldati.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario